Remedial massage holistically treats the body using several specialised techniques to identify, locate and repair muscles tendons and joints. It supports and speeds up the body’s own repair mechanisms.
Key benefits of remedial massage are;
- Stimulates the blood supply and vessels allowing toxins in the myofascial system to be cleared
- Calms the peripheral nervous system to ease pain and discomfort
- Tones and relaxes muscles which improves joint mobility
- Restores health to the cells which then repairs tissues
- Eases stiffness and tension throughout the body
Many musculo-skeletal dysfunctions can be addressed with remedial massage including muscle tightness and pain, arthritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, whiplash, neck and back pain, scoliosis, headache and sports injuries.
Our massage therapists also offer relaxation massage which incorporates the techniques of swedish massage, reflexology and lomi-lomi, hot-stone massage, and pregnancy massage.
If you would like to know more please contact us on 02 888 29 400.